The Q Buffer is probably the most state-of-the-art serial data distributor available. The unit provides a full 1kV isolation between the input and each of the four outputs. Each output section is fitted with both 3-pin and 5-pin XLR’s. All of the eight output lines are fitted with signal status indicators which will highlight a line fault at a glance. An M10 securing bolt is incorporated for attaching a hook clamp, as well as a steel loop for securing a safety chain. A through line output is provided which may be terminated at the press of a button, should the unit be the last connection in the chain.
- Power Supply: 120v or 230v AC 50-60Hz
- Signal Input: USITT DMX512 via 5-pin XLR
- Isolated Outputs: 4 x 3-pin XLR and 5-pin XLR
- Fixing: M10 bolt or optional wall mounting bracket
- Dimensions: 338mm x 191mm x 59mm
- Weight: 4kg