Rave is a lighting control console designed especially for DJs, hire companies, trade shows and other live applications. The Rave introduces technologies previously only available in far more expensive consoles, and offers simple and quick set-up and operation, plus either manual or fully automated playback. Rave can control up to 100 channels (512 dimmers), 40 intelligent fixtures (each with up to 32 parameters) and 20 additional DMX-controlled devices (such as smoke machines, hazers, etc.) through one, integral DMX 512 output.
- Powerful and compact, up to 1024 DMX channels.
- SVGA video output option for a larger display and direct selection by the mouse or joystick .
- 400 traditional circuits with or without scrollers, moving lights and 20 128 additional circuits DMX.
- Up to 48 parameters controlled by the projector.
- 20 playbacks and control, each with a potentiometer and button functions, restoring chases, scenes, etc.
- Automatic or manual mode.
- Rave console provides the following editing tools: 3 programmable horizontal wheels for the intensities and parameters of moving lights and a joystick for pan and tilt. LCD display associated with 12 keys allows easy and intuitive programming.
- 200 Scenes may contain Circuits, Projectors & Colour Changers.
- 40 Entertainment 40 Memories each. Spectacles can be linked together to expand the number of memory in sequence.
- Ethernet interface to transmit DMX to Ethernet / DMX / Ethernet Compulite devices.
- Interface MIDI In / Thru for synchronization with other devices using MIDI.
- Internal SMPTE clock to trigger scenes, Chasers, Snaps and Shows.
- DMX to add data from another console and get all the DMX output.